Sunday, August 25, 2013

Under the weather

This little man isn't feeling well
I know it's hard to tell from the picture!
He is so good natured I can't even stand it.
But he is coughing and his O2 sats are up and down, and this mama is a bit discouraged.
It's so hard to know what to do with this little man.
Taking him into the ER almost always results in a admission and a 3-4 day commitment of being at the hospital. 
Now if that is what he needs then yes we will be there. But other times he is fighting a virus and all they do are breathing treatments and o2 and we can do that at home. 
It's always a hard call to make. One that I pray fiercely about and hope I make the right decision. 
Either way this little trooper is a delight. I can learn a lot from his good natured personality. I'm sure that is one of the reasons he is here with me. 


No comments: