Friday, September 19, 2008

A new look for Nora!



Nora got her glasses yesterday! She has a condition called accomadative Astropia. It was causing her eyes to cross when she focused on something close! The glasses should eventually correct the problem and by the time she is a teenager she may not have to wear them. She looks so cute in them though, when she leaves them on! I tried to get a couple of pictures. They are not the best because she was trying to watch Diego while I was taking them!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

very cute

Julie said...

I love the glasses!! She just got older though!! Good thing there's another baby in the house!

April said...

She looks so cute. Nora and I are one in the same...3rd girl, wearing glasses! She's my younger twin.

Rebecca Banner said...

Awwww! Cute.

melanie said...

i love it! so cute