Thursday, September 4, 2008

I got a PedEgg!


I suppose this post is mainly for the amusement of my sisters ...but you all will be happy to know that I am now the proud owner of a PedEgg! Its this great device that shaves the calluses off your feet, perhaps you've seen them on TV? My husband was thoughtful enough to buy one for me the other day! I think after I scratched him with my callused heels the other night, he decided I needed help! I used my sister Nikki's once and I found it to be fantastic! So while I could have been offended with this gift...I was pleased...very pleased!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

horray for the pedegg. what a nice husband you have. I love random gifts.

Rebecca Banner said...

Random gifts????? What's that????? Enjoy your egg!

melanie said...

i am a proud owner also!! i love it. silky smooth feet!!!!

Heather said...

I so want one of those! Enjoy!