Monday, March 3, 2008

Too Much TV?


"UH Yego Mom" is what my 19 month old Nora greeted me with when I got her out of her crib this morning! Which translates to "Watch Diego, Mom" I had to laugh because Diego has become a favorite around our house...a little strange seeing as we have all girls...but they love it! But I thought gee... have we been watching to much TV when even little Nora is begging to watch first thing out of bed.
I will admit this pregnancy has been hard, more sickness then ever! That combined with this awful winter we have be stuck indoors a a lot and the kids have been watching too much TV!
Now that I am feeling better I am committing to seriously getting back to less TV. And I am anxiously looking forward to some good backyard time SOON..I hope!!
But I had to laugh at Nora this morning she is growing up too fast!

PS Does this picture bring back any memories nikki,april, mom?

3 comments:

Nikki said...

yes, I remember, I was thinking Maddie looked a little like me. he he! looks like today might be a great park day!!

April said...

Hahaha - when I first saw that picture, before I even read I thought, "hey we have some pictures like that from when we were young." Would make a great scrapbook page :)

Christina & Ben said...

Amy, I finally have a "blog account" so I can comment rather than just silently lurk around your blog page. :) I have been thinking of you tons lately! Give me a call when you're around Canton and have some time. I would love to see you and the girls and could stop at your mom's house if that's easier for you. Just let me know! Love and miss you bunches!! Christina