Friday, March 7, 2008

Funny, Funny Girls!

I love my kids!!! Most days they are constantly making me laugh with the silly things they say or do!! There were two funny sayings this week that I wanted to get down before I forget!!

-One night at the dinner table I was getting frustrated with how wild the girls were acting! So I sat down and sarcastically said "I love my kids!!" Well Maddie, not catching the sarcasm said, "I love my Adults!!" I laughed so hard and it definitely lightened my mood!

-Monday night we were "trying" to have Family Home Evening. Maddie seems to be the only child thus far who will actually pay attention and listen. So we have been working hard especially on Ava-our wild child, to get her to settle down and pay attention a little bit! Art was teaching about prayer and he asked Ava "How do we start a prayer?" She yelled out "Jesus!" Then Art said "no that's not it" And she hollered out again, "Nephi" We all just busted up laughing! And I was actually pleased that although she didn't give the correct answer, I thought maybe she is learning a few things after all!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Kids do say the darnest things!

melanie said...

cute!