Thursday, June 28, 2007

MOTAB!

Me being Goofy!
SIsters!
360 members strong!!
This past Monday night we went to an awesome concert! The Mormon Tabernacle Choir! It was a great show...and fun to see them perform since they almost never come to this area! I actually got a night out. Art stayed with the kids and I went with my parents and siblings! my kids were sick and after working in 90 degree weather all day Art opted to stay in the AC. We had a great time picknicing on the lawn. And the MOTABreally is "America's Choir"
PS...I can't lie though...I am much more excited about Nikki and I going to see the Tim and Faith concert this weekend!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

yes I am more excited about Tim and Faith also! woohoo!

Kim said...

Amy-
Cute picture of you and your sisters...I recognize April and Nikki but who are the other two? Is Abby the one in the orange t-shirt? (I only remember her as a 1 year old!)Crazy!
:) Kim