Friday, December 26, 2008

Making Grandma Carmel Proud!

In an attempt to carry on the family tradition of Homemade Raviolis for Christmas dinner, my mom, my sisters and I spent a day making Raviolis from scratch!!

We tried to do everything grandma would have done...like starting with a well...bowls are for sissys!

We kneaded the dough by hand....

Nikki chopped the parsley and made the filling

We rolled them by hand and then used this nifty machine to cut them!
All in all we had a great time and they turned out FANTASTIC!

6 comments:

Jordan said...

I love having sisters! It looks like it was a fun time, and very yummy too!!!

Nikki said...

we look like we could have been on a cooking show!

Cindy said...

I am proud of you all. I never had the courage to do it on my own.

Rebecca Banner said...

YUMMY!!

April said...

That was very fun! And you need to send me those pictures. I especially like the one of the well.

tanya said...

So fun! I want the recipe. When my dad and step mom were here they bought me a ravioli cutter thing... now I just need to learn how to use it.