Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Jack Attack!!!

I have been so behind on posting and my little Jack is already 3 months old!! He is getting so big,so cute, and so fun!!! And he is sleeping through the night now, so that makes my life so much easier! We all love Jack, he is such a great addition to our family!! Many have requested some new photos so here they are!!

At the Pumpkin Patch

Ready for church!

Flashing a Smile!

Chillin with Dad after church...Nora was napping!

Jacks Hallowen Jammies

6 comments:

Nikki said...

very cute Jack looks a lot like a Flory boy.

Rebecca Banner said...

Thanks for posting these, i've been wondering how he's been growing.

Jordan said...

He is sooo cute! I love his little smile- too precious!!!

melanie said...

i love the new pics!! very cute

Raenie said...

Amy, thanks for the invite. Your family is adorable and growing so much. I love your little girl's glasses. They are all cute though.

tanya said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for inviting me to view your blog!