Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Special K Breakfast!

Maddie and I were eating cereal this morning for breakfast! Here is our conversation:

Maddie: mom is this that new Special K Breakfast?
Me: yeah I think so
Maddie: I love it...what does special K do for your body?
Me: uh i don't know, its just healthy for you
Maddie: i think it helps you to lose weight.
Me: oh yeah I think your right
Maddie: good thing you had some this morning mom!
Me: thanks maddie
Maddie: well maybe it will help the baby come out today and you can lose weight!

My Maddie girl is so funny she never misses anything that you say or do...including comercials she see on tv! thats obviously how she knew about Special K helping you to lose weight! And lately as we have anxiously awaiting our new baby I have been talking a lot about wanting to lose weight and get my body back!!! I love our funny conversations!

4 comments:

melanie said...

hahahaha! that's hilarious

Veronica said...

kids crack me up! What a funny girl!

Nikki said...

That is so funny!

Rebecca Banner said...

Aw!
Macy was that way too with commercials. She'd come in and rattle off some 800 number i needed to call for bowflex or the new diet pills so i could lose weight. Good luck with that delivery! Remember, drugs are your friend! :)