Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I am thinking today about all of my favorite Moms!!!!
First on the List is...My own Mother, I am thankful to her in many more ways then I can count or possibly list!! I love you mom...hope you have a great Day!

My Sister Nikki, who has 4 beautiful children and is an example to me everyday, and because she is a mother, my kids have cousins to play with whom they love and adore!

My Sister April, who does not yet have children of her own but my children adore her and they look forward to her visits when she gets a chance to "mother" them a bit. And in between those visits they squeal in delight at the sight of her picture! She will be a great mom someday!!

My sisters Becca and Abbie, who are not yet mothers but spend a great deal of time showing love for and entertaining my own children. They adore you and I am thankful for the time you spend with them and for the relationship they have with you!

I would also like to give a shout out to some of my very best friends...Alisha, Noelle, Heidi, Tristana all very wonderful mothers who are teaching me things every day!! And helped me out by taking some time to mother my children as well during all of my doctors appts. Thank you to all of you, Hope you have a wonderful mothers day as well!!

And last but not least I am thinking of mothers who I wish I got to see more frequently, mel, deb, rachel, stephanie, niki,leisel, collee, kim, nellie and I am sure many many more who are great mothers!! And I wish I could be near all of you spending time with you as well!!!

This day is for all of us to celebrate!! Today I am celebrating my greatest blessings...My three beautiful daughters, and son on the way!! And also celebrating all the wonderful mothers I have in my life!!!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Thank you for the sentiments!! you are a great mom too! Hope you have a happy mothers day!

April said...

Yes, that was a lovely post and thanks for your kind words. Happy Mother's Day to you.

Rebecca Banner said...

Happy Mother's Day!
(I had to work 11 hours straight so yeah mine wasn't real fun).