Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Big Daddy!!!!



As you can see by his pancakes, not much Art does is small!! And I need to say how much I have appreciated him these last couple of months. Art has literally taken care of everything the last 2 months...from cooking to cleaning to laundry and even standing near by with a glass of water while I am throwing up for the 5th time in a day!!! This pregnancy has been harder then the previous three and Art has been my hero!!! And I just wanted to thank him!!! The kids have enjoyed Dad's super-sized pancakes and he even made me a really yummy Pasta Salad on demand when I was "craving it!" We are four lucky girls to have Art around!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Love the picture of Maddie and the pancake

Rachel said...

I just found your blog and Congrats on #4! How far along are you? So, do you think it's a boy because of being so much sicker than you were with your girls? Hope you start feeling better soon. Cute blog, I'll be checking it often.
Rachel (Wait) Ferre