Sunday, January 13, 2008

I've been tagged!

Well I have been nice and sick the last month therefore not much has been going on from me in the blogging world! But since my sister Nikki decided to tag me I guess I will go ahead and try to do this!
So I am supposed to write 7 little known or unusual facts about me. I tend to think that I am pretty much an open book and have nothing new to share but I'll try!

1. I've have always wanted to be a meteorologist. Well maybe not always but I think it would be great. I have always been afraid of storms and always sat glued to the TV during one. So maybe that is where I got my love!

2. Since I am right in the worst part of pregnancy-the first Trimester, I thought I would share that my favorite part of being pregnant is the labor. I actually get excited for labor...pain and all. I find it very thrilling and exciting and prefer it to be as natural as possible! And then at the end there is a great reward!


3. I love watching old sitcoms! Full House and Whos the Boss are among my favorites! And Thank Goodness for DVR because I can have them available to watch anytime there is nothing better to watch on TV and I have even converted my kids to love the Full House Family...It's a nice change of pace from cartoons some times!


4. I am a little bit of a computer junkie! I have a small obsession with jumping on the computer every time I walk by to check my email or check my friends blogs to see whats going on in the world. If it's a particularly boring day I sometimes check like every hour...mainly out of boredom...I know...lame but keep your blogs interesting for me k??

5. I love to cook! That is when I am not having morning sickness!! I love to gather new recipes and try them. Thankfully Art is not too picky there are a few things he won't eat...Tomatoes to name one! The kids on the other hand are another story. I know if I am making something too "wierd" I better have a back up plan for the kids.


6. I love throwing parties and having people over! Partly because of the previous answer that I love to cook. I only wish my house was a little bigger for entertaining all those guests!

7. I hate getting up in the morning. I wish I could sleep in everyday! My ususal wake up call theses days is someone in my bed going mom it's daytime get up! i prefer to wake up all on my own. That never happens anymore!!!

Ok there you have it!!

4 comments:

melanie said...

you are CRAZY!!! you actually look forward to labor...(and try to do it natural....),and you like to cook (ugh). i HATE cooking and i HATE labor and pain. as chelsea would say "good on ya!"

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

funny...now i just found your blog through ali mugleston (hillstead)! this is katie robbins by the way:)

Nikki said...

I have to agree with you I Love labor and delivery!!! If I ever have another baby I will be trying a water birth.

Tara said...

I agree...I would love to be able to wake up when my eyes opened instead of waking to a baby crying or a little one jumping around in the bed. I would also love to shower without any time restraints or Max trying to open the shower door...someday!