Monday, October 29, 2007

This is My Life!!



I was busy cleaning up the kitchen after breakfast...the girls had scattered and I was starting to wonder what everyone was up to! Maddie had made her way to the TV and Ava and Nora had made their way to the bathroom and by the time i had gotten to them they had makeup all over themselves. I thought oh good thankfully it's all in the bath tub. But then I went into my bedroom where Maddie was watching TV seeming oblivious to all that was going on and I noticed that there was lipstick smeared all over the TV and all over my bed sheets!!! And did I mention that in 5 mins I was having company for a play group at my house! So I cleaned the girls off and shut the bathroom door and put a smile on my face just in time to welcome our first guests! The mess waited until later and I thought to myself This is my Life....and I wouldn't change it for the world!

3 comments:

April said...

Hahahaha - for some reason those pictures made me laugh so hard. I think it's Ava's face - so innocent and cute. It's a good thing you are so relaxed!

Nikki said...

Your girls are so funny. Can you believe how fast kids can get into things?

Tara said...

I'm starting to find Maxton in situations like your girls were in...today, Max found a permanent marker, luckily I caught him while he was still writing on a piece of paper...yikes!