Monday, August 13, 2007

What a Fun Summer!





WOW! I must say that I have really enjoyed the summer with the kids...It has been really nice to enjoy playing with the kids all summer and to NOT be having a new baby..since that is what I did the last two summers!! Here are some pictures from the county fair. It was youth day and all the kids got in free! We went and had a fun day despite the heat it was 94 degrees out and probably 100% humidity which made it feel even hotter. It was absolutly miserable...At one point I had to find myself a nice shade tree and hide from the sun as I was begining to get sick...of course my ride on th carousel didn't help that! Me and rides don't get along so well! In any case the kids didn't seem to mind the heat and enjoyed riding all the rides..and seemed to love when we poured water on their heads to keep them cool! THe kids also loved holding the 4-H bunnies too!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

love the albino bunny