Monday, April 23, 2007

"Beer in Mexico"


So as many of my friends know I love country music! So today I was having lunch with the kids and we were listening to the radio, country of course and the song came on that goes " I'm gonna sit right here and have another beer in Mexico." I'm just singing along and next thing I notice is Maddie joining in on the song. I start thinking...Gosh I better be careful about what I am listening and singing to, because she was picking it up. So i say to Maddie "We don't drink beer, right Maddie?" She says "Yeah mom, "Beers" go on our chins, right??" I laughed so hard and realized she just thought we were singing a song about facial hair!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Amy! Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. Its crzay...while I have several other friends who have had blogs for about a year now, you are the third person to send me a new blog link this week! I think I might have to jump on this bandwagon soon!

Nikki said...

You need to post somemore for me to read!